Yarloo: Feisty Pirate Adventures Coming to the Blockchain

Blockchain-based gaming has quickly become one of the most popular talking and investing topics in the cryptocurrency arena.

It has a lot to do with the boom in up-and-coming games that has taken the industry by storm, especially as the concept of the metaverse has become the topic of conversation that seems to be on everyone’s mind.

With that in mind, one of the games that aims to bring the tales of pirate adventures and fiery waters is called Yarloo. It’s an ambitious take on the world of online gaming and it combines aspects of decentralized finance (DeFi), non-fungible tokens (NFT) and its revenue sharing token (RST).

What is Yarloo?

Yarloo offers an ecosystem that includes NFT games up for grabs in a variety of ways, designed to keep the user base both engaged and invested for an extended period of time.

The ecosystem is made up of many traits, which include, but are not limited to, the following:

Trading card game

The game itself is called Pirates of the Metaverse (PotM) and it comes with a number of elements designed to give it an edge over other TCGs. These include:

  • Seasonal Themes: The team promises to introduce seasonal changes every few months, where the seasons will have different map packs, changing the theme of the game, as well as its music.
  • Card Mergers: PotM cards are available in two versions – 1.0 and 2.0. Any NFT v1.0 card can be burned and upgraded to v2.0, assuming that a sufficient amount of the former has been collected.
  • Hosting Tournaments: The team is also planning to host tournaments that offer special rewards, including air drops, NFTs, and more. There will be tournaments presented by Yarloo himself and tournaments presented by some of their partners.

NFT Rive

It will be an NFT marketplace where users will be able to trade non-fungible tokens and trade them with other users, thereby adding more to their own gameplay collections, with the goal of gaining an edge over their competition.

Wheel of Fortune

This will be the first MVP product and it features a loot box-based wheel that provides users with in-game items that provide some sort of in-game advantage. Users can earn YARL tokens, NFTs, and the like by playing the Wheel of Fortune.

Yarloo’s chests

This is the second MVP that at launch represents Yarloo’s portfolio. This will allow users to store their YARL tokens and wager them.

There are other features of the ecosystem such as Yarloo’s Forge of Glory, Yarloo Battleships, etc.

The Revenue Sharing Token and YARL Tokenomics

As mentioned above, this is another essential part of the Yarloo ecosystem. In essence, the team behind the project would keep only 70% of the income generated by their various products and services, while also giving the remaining 30% to their RST ecosystem. Here is how the 30% is distributed:

  1. Seed & IDO Investors – 30%
  2. Holders – 25%
  3. Redemption – 20%
  4. LP providers – 15%
  5. P2E and rewards – 10%.

YARL will be the native ecosystem token and will have a total supply of 25,000,000. Here’s what the breakdown looks like:

img1_yarloo
Source: Official website
SPECIAL OFFER (Sponsored)

$ 100 Free on Binance (Exclusive): Use this link to sign up and receive $ 100 Free and 10% Fee Discount on Binance Futures in the first month (terms).

PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to sign up and enter the code POTATO50 to get 25% off trading fees.

0 Shares:
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like